A couple of month ago I have done a short field test of the new Canon EOS 7D. A lot of water has flowed down the Danube since than and I had some more quality time with my camera.
There are some things I'm not happy with:
1. Focus is too sensitive and will not lock as well as my 1D Mark II
2. NO ISO bracketing mode
3. There is no way you can limit the Auto ISO and as a result the camera will shoot at ISO 3200 most of the time… shame
4. Image quality is not always good.
Some things that I like:
1. Zone focusing works great with flying things in clear background
2. Movie mode is great
3. Battery life with the grip
4. Crop factor for tele lens
But enough with the talking lets let the images speak for themselves…
Your comments are welcomed.